The 3 Most Important Muscle Groups That Will Attract Women
Hey man, it’s Mike Chang. You might know me from YouTube as the #1 most subscribed fitness trainer. Or you might have even watched on of my videos on my sixpackshortcuts channel.
But here’s what you probably DIDN’T know…
I’ve been a daily reader of Modern Male Lifestyle for a while now. But before that, I used to be your average frustrated guy with beta male qualities. I was actually on track to get married and have kids with this crazy girl I used to date…lol.
But (thankfully) in 2012 we broke up, and that led me to finally question everything I’d been taught about women, masculinity, and the world. That led to me discovering this site, and taking the steps to becoming an alpha male.
I’ve personally learned a ton from Modern Male Lifestyle, and I think it’s safe to say I’ll probably save over a million dollars over my lifetime from learning not to spend ridiculous amounts of money on WOMEN. And I was so grateful that I contacted JD to see if I could use my expertise to help fellow guys looking to improve their life.
Now, you probably already know that most fitness advice out there is uni-sex advice intended to “improve functional fitness” or to “improve general health,” whatever the f*ck that means. But my approach to working out is different because my goal with working out is to get myself a body that gets maximum attraction from women and maximum respect from men - with minimum gym time.
Let’s be honest… You don’t care about being a bodybuilder or Crossfitter. You don’t want to spend your life in the gym. You just want to know how to get a body that will attract women and make guys respect you in the shortest possible amount of time.
And to do this, you can’t use conventional training. So rather than just doing the same workouts everyone else does, you need to find out what type of body a woman REALLY responds to and design your workouts to build that body.
Specifically, you need to find out which muscle groups REALLY make the most impact on your attractiveness to women, and focus on these muscle groups. This is the “Alpha Male” way to work out.
Now, here’s what makes this tricky… the body parts that create the most attraction in women are NOT what most guys think.
So in my opinion, here are the 3 most important muscle groups that will attract women, along with a few simple exercises you can add to your routine to develop each one. This is based on a survey of women done by Men’s Health, and I can also confirm this from my real world experience.
#3 Powerful Forearms.
It’s the most exposed muscle on the body so women see them a lot. Now, I don’t know if working them out non-stop is going to get you any woman you want. However, I can say with absolute certainty that this muscle isn’t as effective as #1… but it will still help a bit.
Tips To Get Powerful Forearms:
- Use Thicker Grips. Bodybuilding.com said, “as barbell thickness increased, so did neuromuscular response.” This means that using a different kind of grip will cause your body to respond and build muscle as a response to the change. For example, changing the grip when you do bicep curls will increase the way your muscles respond by activating your forearms to build more muscle. So how can you do it?
You can simply buy grips that you attach to the bar (the best known brand is Fat Gripz.)
Or you can take advice from Men’s Health and, “ Simply wrap a towel around the bar” or dumbbells for added thickness.
#2 A Nice Butt.
Yes guys… women can be shallow too. It increases their physical attraction to you, which “flips a switch” in their minds to see you as a more tempting mate… you know, for sex.
Tips To Get A Better Butt:
- Use A Wider Stance When You Squat. An academic study done at the University of Padova concluded that a wider stance will activate more of the gluteus maximus.
- Do Barbell Hip Thrusts. Bret Contreras, trainer of Olympic and professional athletes said, “”The move activates your glutes better than any other exercise, you can really load it up, and it’s completely safe.” So you can pack on the weight and see the results.
#1 Six Pack Abs.
Don’t take it from me… here’s what Men’s Health said, “You could have biceps the size of bowling balls, but if you’ve got the beginnings of a gut, any discriminating woman will think twice before considering you boyfriend material. Their fear: A little excess midriff meat now means one fat, sloppy bastard in 10 years.”
Tips To Get Six Pack Abs:
- Do Fat Burning Exercises – Not Ab Exercises.
- Most guys turn to ab exercises when they are trying to get a six pack. However, the key to getting rid of the fat around your stomach and the love handles area is to do fat burning exercises… not ab exercises. Why? Well, because there is a layer of flab covering your abs… so in reality doing ab exercises can make you look worse if you still have a bit of fat to lose.
- Activate The Afterburn Effect. If you didn’t know already, the Afterburn Effect is your body’s ability to burn fat for up to 48 hours after your workout is over. And, it’s the most effective way to get six pack abs because you aren’t just burning calories during your workout… but, you are burning calories while you are sleeping, watching television, and even when you’re eating.
If you want to learn more about the Afterburn Effect:
Enjoy THIS free video.
- Mike Chang